I'm one of those people that are termed a "bookworm." No matter were I go, if I perceive there will be short wait even milliseconds, I carry a book to occupy that time. Some of these books are big, to say the least. That is why when the Kindle was introduced I was one of the first on line. It was ideal for me, and the countless that enjoy reading as much as I do. No longer do I have to take the big book with me instead I take a whole library and choose what I feel like reading at that moment including magazines and newspapers.
The main advantages of the Kindle book reader need not be mentioned, everyone is well aware of them. They are the most preferred because of their portability, readability, long battery life and many other impressive and convenient features. Obviously the most popular and well-known electronic book reader is the Amazon Kindle. Millions prefer Amazon Kindle because it is the smallest, the lightest, has countless book titles available and is the least expensive electronic book reader available on the market today. Amazon recently released new versions of the Amazon Kindle. The all-new Amazon Kindle book reader is now available in either the Kindle Wi-Fi and Kindle 3G versions, which adds to already exceptional functionality of these awesome e-book readers.
With the new Wi-Fi version you do not have to have a computer or other similar device to download books. Its now faster and simpler to start reading the book you want. The new Amazon Kindle also has greater storage capacity and able to hold as many as 3,500 books, enough to please any avid reader. The weight of the device is only 247 grams, so without much effort you can carry an entire library in your hand. With free 3G wireless you are able to download a book any time anywhere. Amazon Kindle has local wireless coverage in more than 100 countries, it is truly a global device. The New Kindles e-book readers have been made easier to use and the reader is able to customize many features with ease. The screen itself has also been improved to make them clearer and sharper.
The battery life depends on that if the Wi-Fi is turned on. With Wi-Fi turned on the battery will last for ten days before it needs to be recharged. If the Wi-Fi is turned off then you can use your Amazon Kindle for thirty days without recharging. This helps in situations when we forget our charger during a trip.
There are countless other great reasons why it is a must own device for those that enjoy reading. For me it's the one device that I use most. I enjoy the fact that I can get any book as soon as I finish reading one without having to got out and get one and the fact that I can carry as many as I want when I go out. If you enjoy reading, then the Kindle book reader should be on your buy list.
I enjoy writing articles to improve your live and make it more comfortable such as the Rice Cooker Zojirushi [http://ricecookerzojirushi.org/] If you would like to read more of my articles please visit Kindel Book Reader [http://kindelbookreader.org/].
No comments:
Post a Comment